| How to apply
Procedure for attestation and application
- Fill out the online application form (click here) or Fill out attached application form (click here).
- Print out the application for online application.
- Attach all required documents.
- Attach receipt of payment of processing fee.
- Original certificates/degrees from Matric onwards along with transcripts of degrees.
- Photocopies of certificates and degrees from Matric onwards.
- Attach equivalence of HEC in case of Bachelor or Master Degree from abroad.
- Copy of National I.D. Card.
- In case of absence of degree holder, authority letter duly attested by a grade 17 officer for authorized person
- Copy of I.D. Card of authorized person.
- In case a degree has not been issued kindly supply a verification letter from Controller of Examinations of the concerned University for attestation of Detailed Marks certificate/Transcripts. This would be applicable to the students who passed their degree program during last 3 years.
Fee for attestation:
- Original document Rs.200/- (each)
- Photo copy Rs.100/- (each)
- The degree/transcript can also be attested through M/S Gerry’s/FedEx courier service. The charges are as under:
- Islamabad Rs.200/- (For one student attestation) excluding HEC attestation fee
- Rest of Pakistan Rs.300/- (For one student attestation) excluding HEC attestation fee
- International charges (Rs.2200/- for one student) excluding HEC attestation fee
Matriculation and Intermediate documents are attested by IBCC Islamabad.
Address of IBCC:
IBCC (Inter Board Committee of Chairmen)
Phone No:+ 92 (51) 9250452,9235020